[Exi-bay-announce] calorie restriction gathering next tuesday, orinda

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Fri Jun 25 17:08:05 UTC 2004

I believe there are a few others on this list practicing CR and not
on the CR mailing list (high volume -- I recommend <http://bestofcr.com/>
instead).  If you're interested in attending contact
<warren.taylor at earthlink.net>.

Mike

----- Forwarded message from Warren Taylor <warren.taylor at earthlink.net> -----

Date:         Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:58:26 -0700
From: Warren Taylor <warren.taylor at earthlink.net>
Subject:      [CR] Calling Again -- All Northern Californians -- Meeting Soon!
To: CRSOCIETY at LISTS.CALORIERESTRICTION.ORG

Wonderful News for N. Californians:  We are meeting!

We have a private home to meet, offered by a CR volunteer.