[Exi-bay-announce] Open Studios This Weekend

Cindy Pavlinac CindyP at sacred-land-photography.com
Wed Nov 3 23:45:06 UTC 2004

Dear Friends, Artists, and Art Appreciators,

You are invited to the Annual Fall Open Studios at Art Works Downtown:
November 6 & 7, 11 am - 5 pm
1337 4th Street, San Rafael

Visit my studio for early holiday cheer and unique gifts of the season:
  framed fine art photography of ancient sacred places and new digitally
composited photos featuring the medieval cathedral labyrinth sites in
Europe. There will be new images from my October journey to the
Scottish outer Hebrides prehistoric stone site of Callanish. And, as
always, a selection of labyrinth books featuring my photography, cards,
music CDs by my multimedia collaborator Martin Gregory, and many
one-of-a-kind treasures to delight and inspire including small framed
gift photos and Celtic design scarves and throws.

Digital Composites:  http://www.sacred-land-photography.com/FineArt.html
Books:  http://www.sacred-land-photography.com/OrderBooks.html
Music CDs:  http://www.sacred-land-photography.com/MusicPage.html

I hope you will join me and the 40 resident artists of Art Works
Downtown as we welcome the public into our studios for a special
extended hours festive weekend. Drop by for live music in the gallery
and refreshments throughout the Art Center. Free parking on Sundays!
We're also often working in our studios Tues-Sat 10-5, so please pop in
anytime and say hello.

Info:  http://www.sacred-land-photography.com

All the best, Cindy Pavlinac

CindyP at sacred-land-photography.com