[Exi-bay-announce] Pavlinac Photo Exhibit and Labyrinth Events

Cindy Pavlinac CindyP at sacred-land-photography.com
Wed Sep 8 00:15:06 UTC 2004

Dear Art Appreciators and Labyrinth Enthusiasts,
You are invited to my exhibit of new art, on view now, with special
events including an equinox labyrinth walk and, by popular demand, a
slide and music evening.

LABYRINTHS OF SPIRIT & GRACE
An Exhibition of Fine Art Photography & Complex Digital Composites,
with Labyrinth Events
by Cindy A. Pavlinac

September 5 - 26, 2004
Thomson Hall Gallery, Sausalito Presbyterian Church
112 Bulkley, Sausalito, California

Reception for the Artist
Sunday, September 12, 11- 2 pm

Gallery Hours:
Sundays 9:30 - 12:30 pm, Artist in attendance
Tuesday - Friday 9:30-4:00 and by appointment:  415.332.3790
September 12 - 22:  Labyrinth available for walking

Exhibition Sneak Preview:
http://www.sacred-land-photography.com/FineArt.html

Two special events, including the only 2004 Marin presentation of our
multimedia show:
Labyrinth Dreamtime, A Celebration of Labyrinths
Slide & music extravaganza with Cindy Pavlinac and Martin Gregory
Wednesday 9/15/04, 7-9 pm, $5 Donation
Join us for an evening of inspiring photography of historic and modern
labyrinths from prehistoric rock carvings in Scotland, Roman meanders,
English village greens and French cathedrals to modern expressions in
places of nature, worship and healing.  Labyrinth Dreamtime concludes
with hundreds of images set to music, encouraging hope, harmony,
balance, and sweet dreams in celebration of labyrinths and blessings on
life’s Path.  After the slide presentation in the sanctuary, we will
gather in Thomson Hall to walk the specially installed candlelit floor
labyrinth, carrying in our hopes for balance.

Autumn Equinox Labyrinth Walk of Balance
Open labyrinth walk with live piano music
Wednesday 9/22/04, 7-9 pm, $5 Donation
Gathering in Thomson Hall we will have a brief guided meditation to
invite balance into all aspects of our lives. The informal evening will
feature live piano music by Martin Gregory. Participants are invited to
linger as long or short as you wish, writing in journals, sipping tea,
drawing, walking the labyrinth.

Details: http://www.sacred-land-photography.com/NowAppearing.html

Cindy A. Pavlinac, M.A. specializes in images which convey a sense of
the beauty and mystery and power of place. She works on location
throughout North America and Europe photographing historic labyrinths
and modern expressions of the sacred. Her work has appeared in over 300
publications, including Labyrinths. She has a studio at Art Works
Downtown in San Rafael. Info: http://www.sacred-land-photography.com.

Hope to see you at the reception and events. Blessings on the Path.

All the best, Cindy Pavlinac

CindyP at sacred-land-photography.com
--

Cindy A. Pavlinac, M.A.