[Exi-bay-announce] Re: [Exi-east] "Geoethical Nanotechnology"

Simon Levy levys at wlu.edu
Sun Jul 10 18:55:31 UTC 2005

Friends,

Just a reminder: ExI-East and (to my knowledge) the other regional lists
are strictly for soliciting/announcing get-togethers and other brief,
regional event topics.  So although I find this nanotech discussion
interesting, I politely request that you remove ExI-East from the To:
list.  And I look forward to seeing you in person at
Extropian/Transhumanist events.

Thanks,
Simon

Simon D. Levy