[Exi-bay-announce] (no subject)

Mark Galeck mark_galeck at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 20 07:23:11 UTC 2008

Hello everybody, I won't make it at 11:15 as I am teaching a yoga class that
ends at 11:30, but, I should be there right on time 11:45 -

Please hold a chair for me I will be there - THANK YOU

Mark

Also, we need to go on a bike ride maybe next weekend?  To celebrate the
extension of the Stevens Creek Trail another .2 of a mile :)  we will need
to still meet at the Yuba dr, and then we can ride the newly finished
extension to El Camino and back, as there is no parking at El Camino - wow
this should be so exciting, and the skylights in the El Camino overpass,
my-oh-my...  Then we can go on to Shoreline and maybe come back by Google do
some sightseeing there