[Exi-bay-announce] FW: [Alcor-north] Talk by Merkle, "Talking to others about Cryonics", Wednesday, January 28, 2009 7:30 PM

Mark Galeck mark_galeck at pacbell.net
Tue Jan 27 00:00:18 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: alcor-north-bounces at fungible.com
[mailto:alcor-north-bounces at fungible.com] On Behalf Of Ralph C. Merkle
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 1:35 PM
To: alcor-north at fungible.com
Subject: [Alcor-north] Talk by Merkle, "Talking to others about Cryonics",
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 7:30 PM

Silicon Valley Transhumanist Association Meetup Group

What: "Talking to others about Cryonics"
Speaker: Ralph Merkle, Alcor Director and nanotechnology researcher

When: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 7:30 PM
Where:
Round Table Pizza
263 University Ave
Palo Alto CA 94301

I thought I'd introduce cryonics from the perspective of someone
trying to persuade their friends or relatives to sign up. What sort
of issues are likely to come up, how to respond to common questions,
and the like. Hopefully, this will make the talk more interesting to
those who have heard me speak before. And, of course, bring a friend
or relative -- we can ask people what sort of questions they have and
discuss possible answers.

For more information see:

http://www.meetup.com/Humanityplus/calendar/9522946/?a=cv1c_grp

To add or remove members: