[Exi-bay-chat] New to Bay Area

Tom's name Here the_spoon_maker at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 06:19:09 UTC 2004

Yes, I'm looking foreward to seeing ASMIOV dance better than I can. Will be
a grand experiment to get from the airport hotels to there, back to here,
then across the bay to Oakland for the post-Foresight shingid party, then
back again, all on $12 and friendly locals for directions. Did I mention
I've never ridden the BART before? <crosses fingers and hopes for the best>

I was hopping at the idea of making the nanofest my first official outing
since getting in to SF (arrived last sunday) until I saw the "general
public" entrence fee. . . gadzooks. . .

Speaking of the post-shindig party, Orkut is temporarily down so I'll repost
directions here. Was posted in an open forum, so I dont think its invite
only.
Dale Carrico's place, 7-9pm
5516 Broadway (cross street Manila)
Oakland 94618

>From Rockridge Bart station:
walk down college avenue to manila
walk manila to broadway
Sorry, no "right"s or "left"s were given.
Thankfully, there is a number to call to get unlost;
510-420-8834