[Exi-bay-chat] Come to my class!

Mark Galeck mark_galeck at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 7 01:17:00 UTC 2005

Hello, exercise keeps entropy at bay!  So, come to my class:

I just got hired as a fitness instructor at 24-Hour Fitness (it's a side
job, a hobby really, just a few hours a week).  I teach a regular weekly
class called 24-LIFT, 6:00am Fridays, Mountain View 24-Hour Fitness.  It's
very easy, you will get it right away, no experience needed.  It's not for
body-building or power weightlifting, it is strength-endurance, in group
setting, to music.  It's about as much fun as you can have with your clothes
on!

So print yourself a guest pass if you are not a member, and come over to my
class!

Mark G.

-