[Exi-bay-chat] A Bay Area transhumanist get-together at 5PM, Sunday March 6th?

Jones, Spike spike.jones at lmco.com
Thu Feb 24 16:46:09 UTC 2005

It's looking good for 6 March at my place, lets count
on it.  It is in Milpitas, near the intersection of I680
and Jacklin road.  904 La Palma, Milpitas.  If mapquest
doesn't give enough detail, I'll post GPS coordinates.  {8-]
I would invite my local math buddies but several of them
are normal.  We might be a bit too much for them.  {8^D

spike