[Exi-bay-chat] A Bay Area transhumanist get-together at 5PM, Sunday March 6th?

Mark Galeck mark_galeck at pacbell.net
Fri Feb 25 03:05:04 UTC 2005

Spike,  With pleasure, but at 5pm I am finishing an aerobics-instructor
workshop, so I should be there at your place around 5:30.  At one of the
local gatherings I am sure we met, a sushi place probably,  my brain is
essentially memoryless for people and names.

I have never been to a Foresight schmooze, I usually don't go to conferences
that cost money, I prefer to spend it on other things.

 "Nerdfest at Stanford" - what is that, can you tell me?

>buying the beer for the whole table at one of those.

That would be about the last thing I see myself doing :)  I am way too
health-conscious to drink;  ethanol is just first on a long list of things I
don't take into my body.

Wait!  Actually I do drink beer - sort of.  I consume copious amounts of
Brewer's yeast (very healthy) and then in my stomach it dissolves and
ferments, right? - some of my friends say in this way I drink a lot of beer!
So all is not lost.

Mark