[Exi-bay-chat] A Bay Area transhumanist get-together at 5PM, Sunday March 6th?

Jones, Spike spike.jones at lmco.com
Mon Feb 28 19:20:36 UTC 2005

Ja I was assuming people could show up any time at 5 pm or
afterwards, just so the party breaks up by around 9 pm so
we can make it to work at a reasonable hour Monday.  I was
also assuming potluck.  Reminder, 904 La Palma Place, near
the intersection of Jacklin Road and I680 in Milpitas.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&formtype=a
ddress&searchtype=address&cat=&address=%5b800%2d999%5d%20La%20Palma%20Pl
&city=Milpitas&state=CA&zipcode=95035&searchtab=home

I see that Mapquest has it misspelled as La Paloma.

Sunday 6 March 5 pm and following.

spike