[Exi-bay-chat] Not 2/13; probably 3/6

Eliezer S. Yudkowsky sentience at pobox.com
Sat Jan 29 01:28:11 UTC 2005

Owing to some wise objections, not the least of which was James Rogers's
observation that 2/13 is an alternate Valentine's Day and may hence be
taken, my current thought is to schedule my welcoming party for Sunday,
March 6th.  This gives me a decent amount of time to settle down and adjust
my sleep cycle.  (If anyone wishes to meet me before then, send me private
email.)  The sushi part was Spike's evil plot, not mine, and I think I'm
going to overrule on this one.