[Exi-bay-chat] Planning for 2/13 sushi-fest/Eliezer-welcome-fest

Jones, Spike spike.jones at lmco.com
Mon Jan 31 18:37:28 UTC 2005

Ja I have been to Masas,ja it is good.

We might want to consider all our options.  Sometime
this spring I want to host a schmooze at my house in
Milpitas, but no firm plans on when that will take
place.  Last year we did it right after the Foresight
schmooze.  I will look around for a place that offers
stuff for us sushi whores, plus other non-fishy viands.

spike