[Exi-bay-chat] A Bay Area transhumanist get-together at 5PM, Sunday March 6th?

Jones, Spike spike.jones at lmco.com
Mon Mar 7 18:07:23 UTC 2005

Glombfest (noun)  - devourathon, eatmeet, chomp session, etc.

Anton, sorry I didn't get back in time, as I was on
a trip down the coast Friday.  This worked out better
this time, not firing up the grill but instead having
low-intensity food potluck style: I was able to
listen to stimulating conversation as opposed to
fooling with the cooking.  {8-]

Great schmooze!  When Eli was sharing his latest ideas
I couldn't help noticing the parallel with the 12 disciples
and that carpenter turned minister guy, what's his name,
that dude from Nazareth, darn, its right on the tip
of my tongue.  Oh well, I'm sure it will come to me.  {8^D

Great seeing you guys again!

spike