[Exi-bay-chat] Correction/update to Stanford Quads announcement

Kennita Watson kennita at kennita.com
Thu Oct 6 16:14:13 UTC 2005

On Sep 27, 2005, at 3:18 AM, Kennita Watson wrote:
> Hello, everybody (apologies to non-local folks)!
> My favorite square dance club, with my favorite square dance caller
> (could the fact that he's a fellow MIT graduate have anything to do
> with it? Nah ;-) ) is having free intro nights for this year's
> lessons ...

Dates:     10/9 and 10/16, 2005 (Sundays)

Time:      7:00pm

Venues:    10/9     Fairmeadow Elementary School
                     500 East Meadow Drive, Palo Alto
            10/16    Covenant Presbyterian Church
                     670 East Meadow Drive, Palo Alto

Cost:      Free

For further details, see:
            http://www.kennita.com/2005_quads_class.html

Contact:   kennita at kennita.com

I'd love to see you there!  Be sure to say hi!

Thanks,
Kennita