[Exi-bay-chat] can i borrow your swimming pool for a moment?

Anton Sherwood bronto at pobox.com
Tue Nov 4 23:58:17 UTC 2008

Mark Galeck was very helpful, but we found that the pool approach was no
good unless someone examined the thing from beneath.  So I came home and
tried soapy water (at someone else's suggestion), and found a stream of
bubbles from the edge of yesterday's patch.  I hope a bigger patch does
the trick.  The problem appears to be that the hole is in a groove, with
which the first patch didn't quite mate.

--
Anton Sherwood *\\* www.ogre.nu
"How'd ya like to climb this high without no mountain?" --Porky Pine