[Exi-east] Fall party

David Lubkin exi-east at unreasonable.com
Sun Nov 7 04:33:44 UTC 2004

Just enough time to sneak in a party between electoral furor and Thanksgiving.

If you are going to be in the Boston area, you're welcome to attend.
There's crash-space here, if you need it. You may be able to get a ride
from NYC or other parts south; use the exi-east list to coordinate.

If you're not around but coming to town in the future, let us know. We can
usually lure a quorum of Bostropians. Also, I expect another in late
winter; once a quarter seems about right.

My house. Hudson, New Hampshire. A couple miles from the MA border and the
Nashua malls. Roughly 20 minutes north of Rt. 128.

Next Saturday, November 13. 2 PM until the last person not me leaves. OK to
arrive late if you have other commitments; most everyone will still be here.

(If the 20th is better, let me know. I've moved the date other times to
maximize who can attend.)

Anyone on this list is specifically invited. If you have someone else in
mind, run it by me. It will probably be okay. Additionally, I will invite a
few friends-of-extropy, such as sf writer, nano, LP, MIT, Alcor types.

Bring to augment existing: food, drink; musical instruments; interesting
stuff to show people. We'll order Chinese food at some point.

RSVP to me and the exi-east list.

-- David Lubkin.

	lubkin at unreasonable.com