[Exi-east] Simon's Dinner, 9/17

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Thu Sep 16 17:01:28 UTC 2004

It is currently looking like dinner will be at Harry's "Hot Dogs and
Cold Beer" joint, Schnack:

http://www.schnackdog.com/

Time is not yet 100% firm, but it will be 8 or 9pm -- I'll send out a
final announcement a bit later today.

Location? 122 Union St. in Brooklyn. Not quite Carroll Gardens, not
quite Red Hook.

Harry's subway instructions are:

    F/G to Carroll St., exit rear of the train @ Smith and President St.
    Walk 1 block in the direction of traffic along Smith to Smith and
    Union.
    Turn left at Union, and we are 5 blocks @ 122 Union St.

A mapquest map link is on Schack's website (above).

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE COMING AND HAVE NOT ALREADY RSVPed. I really
have to give Harry an accurate head count.

Oh, and if I remember right, Schnack takes only Federal Reserve
Notes in barter for its food, so bring some.

Perry