[Exi-east] DCT/Extropian dinner Thursday, June 5 -- new location

Keith F. Lynch kfl at KeithLynch.net
Mon Jun 2 04:37:01 UTC 2014

The DC Transhumanists will be meeting for dinner and discussion this
Thursday, June 5, 2014, at 7:00 pm, at our new meeting place, the
ground-floor food court of "The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City."
It's connected to the Pentagon City Metro station on the Blue and
Yellow lines.  Or see
http://www.simon.com/mall/the-fashion-centre-at-pentagon-city/travel-here
for driving directions.

This is within walking distance of our previous long-time meeting
place, which went out of business.  The new location has the advantage
that you have many restaurants to choose from, or you can bring your
own food from home.

Look for a small sign displaying 'DCT' at the table where we are
seated, which will be near the Game Stop store.

It is not necessary to RSVP.

---

Keith Lofstrom (http://www.keithl.com/) will be visiting the area
later this month into early July.  Please email me, or speak to me
at the meeting, if you're interested in getting together with him.