[Exi-east] Keith Lofstrom event, Thursday, June 25

Keith F. Lynch kfl at KeithLynch.net
Sat Jun 20 15:41:33 UTC 2015

Keith Lofstrom is the inventor of Server Sky and the Launch Loop.
For more information on him, Wikipedia is a good starting point.
It has links to his personal website.

The DC Transhumanists will be meeting for dinner and discussion with
Keith Lofstrom this Thursday, June 25, 2015, at 7:00 pm, at our usual
meeting place, the ground-floor food court of The Fashion Centre at
Pentagon City.  It's connected to the Pentagon City Metro station on
the Blue and Yellow lines.

Or see
http://www.simon.com/mall/the-fashion-centre-at-pentagon-city/travel-here
for driving directions.  Parking is free in the evening in the outdoor
lot across Army Navy Drive from the mall.  (The parking lot in question
gives you a view of the mall's Macy's and the attached parking garage.)

This is within walking distance of our previous long-time meeting
place, which went out of business.  The new location has the advantage
that you have many restaurants to choose from, or you can bring your
own food from home.

Look for a small sign displaying 'DCT' at the table where we are
seated, which will be near the Game Stop store.  (We select the
closest empty table we can find when we arrive.  That probably won't
be right next to that store, but is unlikely to be terribly far
away.  Look around.)

Everyone is welcome.  It is not necessary to RSVP.