[Exi-east] DCT/Extropian dinner and discussion, Thursday, December 7
Keith F. Lynch
kfl at KeithLynch.net
Sat Dec 2 05:56:35 UTC 2017
The DC Transhumanists will be meeting for dinner and discussion this
coming Thursday, December 7, 2017, at 7:00 pm, at our usual meeting place,
the ground-floor food court of The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City.
Our meeting place is connected to the Pentagon City Metro station on
the Blue and Yellow lines. Or see
for driving directions. Parking is free in the evening in the outdoor
lot across Army Navy Drive from the mall. (The parking lot in question
gives you a view of the mall's Macy's and the attached parking garage.)
* The free parking situation may have changed since the last meeting.
* Take a close look at any signs on that lot, if the lot even still exists.
* Part of the Glenmont side of Metro's Red Line is shut down. Trains
* should be running on the Shady Grove and Twinbrook side of the Red
* Line, and on all other lines, but allow extra time.
Look for a small sign displaying 'DCT' at the table where we are
seated, which will be near the Game Stop store. (We select the
closest empty table we can find when we arrive. That probably won't
be right next to that store, but is unlikely to be terribly far
away. Look around.)
Everyone is welcome. It is not necessary to RSVP.
More information about the exi-east