[Exi-euro] chat's fellow introduction

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sat Sep 10 23:21:36 UTC 2005

Hi Alberto,

Greetings, and welcome to extropy-land :-)

Congratulations about your transhumanist efforts. Please continue...

something recent of my own effort:

http://www.imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&act=ST&f=63&t=7151&st=0&#entry77612
http://www.imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&act=ST&f=63&t=7151

Chat Topic: Amara Graps - Dust as photons

Astronomer, Amara Graps joins ImmInst Chat to help members follow
the trail of dust from supernovae to us. Is dust is a piece of
us, or are we a piece of the dust?

ciao da Roma,

Amara
www.amara.com

Amara Graps, PhD
Istituto di Fisica dello Spazio Interplanetario, CNR-ARTOV,
Via del Fosso del Cavaliere, 100, I-00133 Roma, ITALIA
tel: +39-06-4993-4375       |fax:  +39-06-4993-4383
Amara.Graps at ifsi.rm.cnr.it  |
http://www.mpi-hd.mpg.de/dustgroup/~graps/