[Exi-la] Girls Night Out!

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Tue Nov 25 15:48:39 UTC 2003

Chat Topic: "Girls Night Out" -  Women & the Future
Time: Nov 30 - SUN 8pm Eastern, Length: 1 Hour
Host: Susan Fonseca-Klein - co-director, ImmInst.org
Susan's Biography and Discussion Topic:
http://imminst.org/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=99&t=2218&s=

CHAT FOR WOMEN ONLY!

Sponsored by the Immortality Institute (ImmInst.org), a nonprofit
with the mission to end the blight of involuntary death, and hosted by
Susan Fonseca-Klein, this chat is for women only.

The men need to take a break. They will have their own separate
chat room during this time.

As co-director of ImmInst.org, Susan warmly invites all women to
participate.  If you've never tried a chat before, don't worry, the main
goal is have fun while learning a little more about the following:

1. What do women want out of the future?
2. Why do women live longer than men?
3. Are there really more women than men talking about the future?

CHAT MADE EASY
Entering the chat room is easy. Usually within one minute and three
clicks you can be typing messages.

Try the following link to test the chat: http://www.imminst.org/chat
Click 'Yes' and then Connect.

For questions, email: support at imminst.org

http://www.natasha.cc

Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher. —
Oprah Winfrey
I was going to have cosmetic surgery until I noticed the doctor's office
was full of portraits by Picasso. — Rita Rudner
If I had to live my life again, I'd made the same mistakes, only sooner. —
Tallulah Bankhead
My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's
ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is. — Ellen Degeneres