[Exi-la] ARTICLE: French magazine looking for scientists/tech for article

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sun Sep 4 01:39:45 UTC 2005

Request from french magazine regarding science,
scientific research and technology questions
about human augmentation

French journalist is looking for experts, preferably affiliated with
universities,:

"... interested especially in "enhancement
technologies". I mean, technologies for better ear, eye, muscles,
brain...betterhuman to sum up. We would need to talk with University
scientists who work on that kind of project and could explain us their
theory and experiments. Scientist who has futuristic and ethical reflexion
about that research, also."

"Added to that we are very interested by work on cryopreservation."

The journalist would like to interview experts located in France, Belgium
and/or Switzerland; although the US would be good as well, but most likely
as a second choice.

If you are interested or can suggest experts, please send information to me
at your earliest convenience.

Many thanks,

Natasha
<http://www.natasha.cc/>Natasha <http://www.natasha.cc/>Vita-More
Cultural Strategist, Designer
President, <http://www.extropy.org/>Extropy Institute
Founder, <http://www.transhumanist.biz/>Transhumanist Arts & Culture
Studies of the Future, University of Houston

Knowledge is the most democratic source of power.  Alvin Toffler
Random acts of kindness... Anne Herbet