[extropy-chat] Communication vs transportation

Henrique Moraes Machado hemm at br.inter.net
Mon Dec 1 15:57:22 UTC 2003

Hello extropians,

I've been reflecting lately on communication versus transportation. The first is developing faster than ever, while the former seems to be stalled. Is it related? Are we concentrating our resourses in evolving our communication means because our transportation means are poor, or does de current pace of developments on comms in fact causes less effort on advancing transportation? Just thinking. Sorry for the bad english, but it's not my native language and I am still learning.