[extropy-chat] Guns

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 2 02:49:54 UTC 2003

> --- Dirk Bruere <dirk at neopax.com> wrote:
> >
> > It's far from simple.
> > Why don't you tell me how you can own fully automatic rifles in
> > California?
>
> It is simple: California is in violation of the US Constitution, and
> cases are proceeding through the courts right now...

Furthermore, the Taxifornia government is evil and corrupt,
in the pockets of gambling interests and under the control
of those who plot to harm the taxpayers.  A group of them
were caught by a live microphone a few months ago, plotting
to cut funds to highway repair, so that drivers would hit
potholes and ruin their tires, resulting in their crying
out for higher taxes to repair roads.  Fortunately, they
were heard by everyone in the capital building.  Busted!
Book em, Dano.

Watch what happens next fall.  We will send these reprehensible
miscreants packing with a one-way ticket out of Taxamento,
and that will be a fiiiine day indeed.  The voters will
take this state back from those who would enslave our minds,
restrict our sacred freedoms, plunder our paychecks and
mess up our tires.