[extropy-chat] The Gender Genie - analyzing writing styles

natashavita at earthlink.net natashavita at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 2 16:32:00 UTC 2003

Bloody hell Spike!  I'm trying to get some work done!!!

Every time I open my email hub to sneak a peek at an incoming message I
start lol and disrupting my workday.

======================

1. Two peanuts walk into a bar.  One was a salted.

2. A jumper cable walks into a  bar. The barman says "I'll
serve you, but don't start anything."

3. A sandwich walks into a bar. The barman  says, "Sorry,
we don't serve food in here."

4. A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

5. A man walks into a bar with a slab of  asphalt under his
arm and says, "A beer please, and another one for the road."

6. Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says  to the other,
"Does this taste funny to you?"

7. "Doc, I can't stop singing 'The green, green  grass of home.'"
"That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome." "Is it common?"  "It's not
unusual."

8. Two cows standing next  to each other in a field, Daisy says
to Dolly. "I was artificially  inseminated this morning." "I don't
believe you," said Dolly. "It's true, no  bull!" exclaimed Daisy.

9. Two hydrogen atoms  walk into a bar. One says, "I've lost my
electron." The other says, "Are you  sure?" The first replies,
"Yes, I'm positive..."

10. A man takes his Rottweiler to the vet and  says, "My dog's
cross-eyed. Is there anything you can do for him?" "Well,"  says
the vet, "let's have a look at him" So he picks the dog up and
examines  his eyes, then checks his teeth. Finally, he says "I'm
going to have to put  him down." "What? Because he's cross-eyed?"
"No, because he's really heavy."

11. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the  other day but I
couldn't find any.

12. I went to the butcher's the other day and I bet him $50 that
he couldn't reach the  meat on the top shelf. He said, "No,the
steaks are too high."

13. I went to a seafood disco rave last  week...and pulled a mussel.

14. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly; but when  they lit
a fire in the craft, it sank, proving once and for all that you
can't have your kayak and heat it too.!

15.  A man walks into a doctor's office. "What seems to be the problem?"
asks the doc. "It's... um...well... I have five penises," replies the
man.
"Blimey!" says the doctor, "How do your trousers fit?" "Like a glove."

16. What do you call a fish with no eyes? A  fsh.