[extropy-chat] Who Anticipated Internet Exploding in 90s?

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 gpmap at runbox.com
Wed Dec 3 07:44:24 UTC 2003

I did. In 1990 I was playing with the idea to start a net access business
for individual end users, and even found someone who was maybe willing to
invest some money. Then I let them talking me out of the idea, "this is too
crazy, there will never be a market for this". Now when I wish to do some
sweet daydreaming I think of what I would do with all the money that I would
have now if I had followed my idea to the end.
Two lessons here: 1 - believe in your ideas - 2 - get your ass off the
armchair and do it.