[extropy-chat] parallel universes

Kevin Freels kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 12:37:09 UTC 2003

Why not coin an entirely new word like "Lomgakwoos" or maybe
"smearniverses"? I a similar problem recently while referring to the event
where you bite into a sandwich, pizza, or other multi-layered food and a
pickel, pepperoni, or something slides out of the food, but is still between
your teeth and it slops down onto your chin. In my household, this is now
known as slerbeling. I slerbeled a pickel just today!
Come to think of it, maybe "slerbelverse" would suffice.? :-)