[extropy-chat] FWD [forteana] Neanderthal art?

Kevin Freels kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 12:44:44 UTC 2003

Hooray! Once again we see they were smarter than we give them credit for!
It's crazy how our perception that they didn't have artistic abilities
relies on the fact that most of their art didn;t survive for tens of
thousands of years. I wonder how many original Dali paintings will be around
in 50,000 years.