[extropy-chat] Atheists barred from office in seven states

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Fri Dec 5 03:50:42 UTC 2003

From: "Damien Broderick" <thespike at earthlink.net>

> And rightly so! Atheists will never understand the true nature of the world,
> as revealed for example at
>
> http://objective.jesussave.us/kangaroo.html
>
> [I *think* it's a prank, but you can never be sure]

It's a very good prank, indeed.  Go to the link just below ("Ministries Online Store").  "Ruby *Matrimony Thong*?"  "Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew Jr. Raglan?" "Mr. Gruff Atheist Witnessing Shirt?"

http://www.cafeshops.com/objectivemin/

Then go here (now search for "Skeet" (the "Abstinence Czar!!!?))":

http://objective.jesussave.us/members.html#PALEY

The tipoff is there's no method of contacting them (that I could decipher).

Olga