[extropy-chat] Atheists barred from office in seven states

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 5 19:56:52 UTC 2003

The site is still coming up for me.  This is the link someone
sent me, a serious creationist.  At the time, reading
just this article, I did not recognize the site as a
parody.  I still cannot call it a joke, since it clearly
shows an intent to slay, as opposed to entertain.

http://objective.jesussave.us/slot.html

What this demonstrates is that creationism is its own parody,
like the world wrassling federation.  It is impossible
to lampoon something that resembles its own parody so
closely as to make the two indistinguishable.  {8^D

Clearly the author of this site put some real effort
into it.

spike

http://www.web1000.com/
It's either been pulled, or does geographically-aware redirect.