[extropy-chat] Crippled Poliovirus To Attack Brain Cancer

Hugh Crowther hugh.crowther at esoterica.pt
Fri Dec 5 19:58:14 UTC 2003

Set a thief to catch a thief.

To my mind, General Systems Theory, which rules us all, has a central theme
..... What goes around, comes around, figure that out before it surprises
you.

It¹s very elegant, use a rhinovirus which has evolved to get across the
brain/blood barrier and caused possibly the most feared global epidemic, to
get where our drugs haven¹t evolved to themselves.

Nice thought for the weekend.......