[extropy-chat] French assistance request...

Tue Dec 9 04:35:20 UTC 2003

Mike Lorrey wrote,
> I am trying to get a good navigational chart of Clipperton
> Island (a French posession) in the eastern Pacific and would
> like to find an ENC database (Electronic Navigational Chart)
> that conforms to the international S-57 standard.

You might be able to purchase these from a url I found.
<http://www.cartographic.com/xq/ASP/AreaID.4/RegionID.68/CategoryID.2/Produc
tID.3/australia_and_oceania/clipperton_island/qx/topographic_maps.asp>.  You
have to click in the column labeled "Browse Types" to see descriptions of
different map types.  Unfortunately, I couldn't find any free online
versions.  All I can find is a single low-res cartoon drawing which must be
the one you saw.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec Manager,