[extropy-chat] delta 4

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 04:16:02 UTC 2003

--- Spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:

> > I'll notice that the center booster is common
> > construction to the two side boosters. Are these all solid rockets?
>
> Liquids all.  They hafta be careful to fuel all three at the
> same rate so that they contract evenly as they cool.  Cool!  {8-]

Hey, does this booster use the closed system turbopumping technology
that Energia developed for their moon rocket? I have been seeing stuff
about the Russians selling this technology to US companies but was not
sure if anything was being put into use...

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                       - Gen. John Stark
                                       - Mike Lorrey