[extropy-chat] EU constitution collapses

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 20:13:41 UTC 2003

--- Dirk Bruere <dirk at neopax.com> wrote:

> [...]

Oh, I know enough about France to know they enforce their own IDEA of
what such things mean... and that there is a simple majority required
to change things, but at least they do explicitly recognise in their
constitution that natural rights exist, something that less than a
handful of other nations in the world recognise, and very few in europe.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                       - Gen. John Stark
                                       - Mike Lorrey