[extropy-chat] Re: POL(L): The Constitution of Europe

randy cryofan at mylinuxisp.com
Mon Dec 15 13:44:39 UTC 2003

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:12:36 -0000, you wrote

Hear, hear. I seem to be almost alone in American meatspace when it
comes to being sickened by the endless media propaganda that
encourages this senseless corporate imperialism currently being
practiced.  Almost no one else here in meatspace even seems to notice
the huge propaganda machine leveled at us everyday in the media....

As for your discussion on the EU, it has of course apparently been
co-opted by the forces of laissez faire corporate
capitalism/neoliberalism in the interests of destroying the various EU
welfare states.  But it looks as if most of the citizens and leaders
of many of the various member countries are hep to that fact and are
just ignoring the parts of the EU agreements that are meant to achieve
welfare state destruction, and going along with the parts of the
agreements that the citizens like.  Please correct me if I am
wrong.....