[extropy-chat] [Exi-chat] Researchers Create Human Clone Embryo

Reason reason at exratio.com
Wed Dec 17 06:29:17 UTC 2003

That hasn't been the major issue; the issue is that the (very real) threat
of legislation banning all such research is scaring off venture and
philanthropic funding. There's an example of that in the article; ACT had a
round of funding evaporate for precisely this reason.

Reason
http://www.exratio.com