[extropy-chat] ImmInst Update - Chat: Max More

support at imminst.org support at imminst.org
Sun Dec 21 14:28:13 UTC 2003

ImmInst Update

CHAT: Max More, Extropy & Physical Immortality
***********************
Extropy Institute co-founder chats with ImmInst
about Extropian concepts and the possibly of human
physical immortality
CHAT TIME: Sunday - Dec 21 @ 8pm Eastern
http://imminst.org/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=62&t=431&s=

Society of Venturism - David Pizer
***********************
Former Alcor Vice President, current owner of the
Creekside Preserve/Ventureville, David Pizer graciously
grants ImmInst an interview concerning physical
immortality, cryonics and Venturism.
http://imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&act=ST&f=67&t=2717&st=0#entry21173

Martin Reese - ImmInst Interview
***********************
Author of "Our Final Hour", Professor of Astronomy
and Cosmology and (from 2004) Master of Trinity
College at the University of Cambridge, Martin Reese
answers questions about the prospect of physical
immortality.
http://imminst.org/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=67&t=2699&hl=&s=

Support ImmInst - Full Members = 58
Receive a free copy of “Physical Immortality”
magazine and a free copy of James Halperin's
best selling book "The First Immortal"

Join Now: http://imminst.org/index_join.php

To be removed from all of our mailing lists, click here: