[extropy-chat] European Free State Project

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 03:29:56 UTC 2003

http://europeanfreestate.org/

The FSP has apparently spawned a bunch of efforts using similar names.
There is the Swing State Project, the Free Arms Project, I have heard
rumors of a 'Green State Project', and now European Libertarians have
launched a European Free State Project to establish a similarly
libertarian free state within the European Union.

The only thing that will shock me would be if one got started in
China... ;)

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                       - Gen. John Stark