[extropy-chat] European Free State Project

Reason reason at exratio.com
Mon Dec 22 11:17:07 UTC 2003

I'm planning on a move either in the coming year, or in three years,
depending. It looks that for people in rarified businesses near the top of
the pyramid, the best bet might be to settle in southern NH (Nashua, say)
and commute to work somewhere in the northern suburbs of Boston. NH itself
has a tiny population compared to the metropolitan area just south in MA,
and a correspondingly tiny selection of high tech firms. That said, the
opportunities in Boston look on a par with those in Austin, TX, Los Angeles,
or either of the northern quarters of the Bay Area.

Reason
http://www.exratio.com