[extropy-chat] taxifornia earthquake

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 22 19:37:40 UTC 2003

> Sure but I mean in the big picture the singu
>
> WHOA Earthquake!  Light fixtures swinging.  Everyone OK?

OK I have a chandalier on about a 3 meter chain hanging in
the front room and it was swinging in the north-south
direction, and it was a gentle low frequency S-wave, (caused
me to get a little woozy) so it has evidently travelled a
long ways, and there are few major faults to the north, so I
suspect the epicenter was a good 100 km or more to the south of
San Jose.