[extropy-chat] FWD [forteana] Re: PowerPoint is Evil! ...again

Terry W. Colvin fortean1 at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 24 06:08:43 UTC 2003

Thats 'cos they don't know how to use PowerPoint!

I've devised a way of using it to make interactive multiple choice quizzes with
animated musical cartoon characters that that tell you if you have the answer
right or wrong - clicking on links leading to any page you choose for a more
subtle f conveying complex information ...

I work with children with emotional and behavioural difficulties and they think
it's "Cool Miss!"  - the equivalent of a Nobel prize as far as I'm concerned.
(Well, compared with: "f*** this!! f**** c*** !!" and an overturned table,
which is the usual response to work.)

This is a bee I have in my bonnet. No one uses it properly.

Jacquie