[extropy-chat] INTEL: Camel-turd-net predecessor

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Mon Dec 29 15:38:29 UTC 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Lorrey" <mlorrey at yahoo.com>
To: <extropy-chat at extropy.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2003 9:54 PM
Subject: [extropy-chat] INTEL: Camel-turd-net predecessor

> Some may recall discussions a year or two ago about an idea I had for
> air dropping objects looking like rocks or camel turds in Afghanistan
> which would have visual and auditory sensors, wifi capabilities, and
> also the ability to be a controllable land mine.

Done in Vietnam, to a lesser extent.
As for the mines, see 'gravel mines'.

A large part of the reason for the partial resolution of the N Ireland
situation was the use of electronic intel exactly as you describe.

Dirk

The Consensus:-
The political party for the new millennium
http://www.theconsensus.org