[extropy-chat] NY Times article about Aubrey de Grey

Reason reason at exratio.com
Sat Nov 1 23:19:16 UTC 2003

Try again (http://www.methuselahmouse.org/donate.htm): I just checked that
and it worked. They use WorldPay (www.worldpay.com) for donations so it's
possible that your machine hiccuped on recognising the different server, who
knows. But it's there and working so far as I can see.

(The only other thing I can think of is that your browser might not like the
form javascript [I'm using IE6 on Windows] so e-mail me offlist if it
happens again).

Reason
http://www.exratio.com