[extropy-chat] Transhumanism: Diehard de Chardon - Truth (rick)

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 06:51:44 UTC 2003

> There seem to be many different types of atheism, that is to say
> different sets of grokings that lead to godless views...

When one suddenly understands everything, it is sometimes
called an epiphany.  If an atheist wanted to express the
epiphany sentiment while avoiding the religiospeak, perhaps
we could program our spell checkers to recognize the terms
grokiphany and grokasm.  Example of use:  I studied all
evening to no avail, but when I inverted the state matrix
and integrated with respect to t, it all became clear in
a sudden and satisfying grokasm.