[extropy-chat] ILE: life just got a little more complicated

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 03:07:41 UTC 2003

--- "Robert J. Bradbury" <bradbury at aeiveos.com> wrote:

> It would appear that we are on a road where at least some
> states may confiscate parts of your remains to preserve
> the lives of others whether you feel this is reasonable
> or not.
>
> Discussion?

14th Amendment, end of story. You own your body. When you die, it is
part of your estate. Any state that would confiscate your body parts is
fascist and should be moved out of ASAP. I would not be surprised if
people's republics like Taxifornia and Washington adopted such
policies. I don't mind, it will keep pushing more people to move to the
Free State.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                                    - Gen. John Stark