[extropy-chat] VR-BAR: Harv's back!

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Thu Nov 6 15:44:10 UTC 2003

...The fine lines of chiaroscuro tempered the darkness for several moments
more, and as the fourth cup of sake wet his throat, a glimpse of a smile
curved his upper lip.  "Yes, I'm back," she heard him say, this time with a
calm.  They watched him for a while - some of the familiar faces, a few
still soiled by human emotion, and many others oblivious to that
trend.  "Do you want to dance?" the old friends asked, and yes, he did.

Welcome back Harvey!

Natasha