[extropy-chat] Eugen's balcony

J Corbally jcorb at iol.ie
Sat Nov 8 10:29:09 UTC 2003

>Message: 11
>Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 17:46:04 -0600
> >From: "Damien Broderick" <thespike at earthlink.net>
>Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] Eugen's balcony
>To: "ExI chat list" <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>

Heh, heh, I run this dump, dontcha know :)

Seriously though, there are a few areas around here called Corbally, that
one having been built nearly 10 years ago, before my current residence was
made.  There's also an area on the Dublin mountains (to the South of the
map, in fact I'm on the foothills).  I've no idea what connection they have
to me (if any).

If you find Sundale Park to the North of that place then you've found my
street.

Can I get a cake now too? :)

James...