[extropy-chat] Voyager 1

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 22:08:23 UTC 2003

--- aperick at centurytel.net wrote:
> Amara wrote:
> >There are some indications now that the Voyager 1 has reached
> >the Heliopause.
> >
> >If this isn't a reason for a massive party/celebration
> >of the humans on this planet, I don't know what is....
>
> I'll party with ya.

Well, I'm wondering what such a party would be called and what we would
do at such an event. Since the heliopause is a halt in the solar wind,
such an event would not call for much movement or activity. Perhaps a
moment of silence? A sit-in? A sleep-over? A Big Chill?

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                                    - Gen. John Stark
Blog: Sado-Mikeyism: http://mikeysoft.zblogger.com